When it comes to divorce cases, judges understand that many elements are involved and they also understand that these cases can get tricky very fast. Because of this, judges believe that something known as court-ordered counseling is sometimes needed as a way to keep things neutral and help two divorcing spouses or parents through a difficult… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘court-ordered counseling’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?