What happens if your ex-spouse comes to you and suggests that you take care of your custody matters in a new way? Perhaps they suggested the process of mediation for all your custody matters because they believe that, if you two sit down, you can come to an agreement on all the important aspects. However,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘cooperative’
Amy Montes on Saturday, December 30th, 2017
Amy Montes on Tuesday, April 5th, 2016
If you are headed for a divorce or currently in the midst of one, you may have exhausted all of your possible options at least to your knowledge. You may not know which type of divorce is the right one for you or for your family, with the best outcomes. You may have heard about… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?