Divorce proceedings don’t always go smoothly; in fact, few do, especially when child custody is concerned. There may be circumstances that require a continuance of your scheduled hearing. If this is the case, your attorney can ask the court to grant a new hearing date. Several outcomes can occur, which include: A new hearing is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘continuance’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?