Parenting after a divorce can have it’s own set of challenges. You just went through the divorce process, and you are ready to decompress and have a fresh start to your life, without your ex. However, you can’t cut off ties with your ex-spouse because you still have a child or children together. This can… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘conflict free’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?