The State of California issues two different types of marriage licenses. 1. A public marriage license requires the individual to be at least 18 years of age. If he or she is not, they must get written consent from at least one parent or legal guardian. In addition, permission from a California Superior Court Judge… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘confidential marriage license’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?