In California, a couple who wants to work together with less conflict and less stress in family matters can take advantage of an alternative dispute resolution or conciliation court. This type of court attempts to reconcile and reduce the amount of litigation while helping the couple resolve disputed issues. While the matter is under advisement… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘conciliation court’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?