When it comes to concerns about divorce, finances typically rank near the top of the list. Navigating the tricky waters of joint bank accounts, mutual assets, and division of property is never easy, and it often requires the help of a skilled divorce attorney. Here are five financial tips to keep in mind when going… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘concerns about divorce’
Amy Montes on Friday, February 27th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?