Summer vacation can sometimes be difficult to plan – now add in a divorce and you have one confusing summer. Some parents are unsure of where to turn when they are planning summer for the first time since their divorce. The season is supposed to be one of fun, relaxation, and excitement, so we will… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘competition’
Amy Montes on Thursday, June 15th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?