It is hard enough when your marriage fails, but having your credit rating ruined during the process can be devastating. Many clients, with good reason, express concern about their credit rating during and after divorce proceedings. There are preventative measures you can take to keep your credit rating intact: Pay attention to your obligations, such… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘commutative property’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?