When it comes to marital property, many people find this to be a difficult point in their divorce. In the event of divorce, these matters become very important. – in fact, one of the biggest parts of divorce. How Marital Property is Divided Some states tend to follow the ‘common property’ rules. Many states, in fact,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘common property’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?