Collaborative family law is when the couple believes that it is in their best interests to voluntarily commit themselves to avoiding adversarial proceedings. They attempt to work together in order to avoid the uncertain outcome of the court. The conflict resolution process does not rely on a court-imposed resolution. It relies on an atmosphere of… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘Collaborative family law’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?