The following form is intended for illustrative purposes only. Your attorney can help you ensure it complies with the laws in effect where you live. This is just a sample intended to guide you and your attorney in drafting a cohabitation agreement that best protects your interest. ________________________________________, Cohabitant No. 1, and ____________________________________, Cohabitant No…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘cohabitant expenses’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?