No one should be allowed to abuse or threaten another individual. Domestic Violence usually occurs between two people that share a close relationship. The Domestic Violence Prevention Act was created to protect individuals from assault and battery, physical injuries, sexual assault, stalking, harassment and the destruction of one’s personal property. If you are involved in… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘civil court order’
Amy Montes on Monday, November 25th, 2013
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?