When an individual displays disrespect for a judge in the courtroom, disrupts judicial proceedings, or disobeys a court order, he or she may be held in contempt. Civil contempt, when a person refuses to obey a court order, can come into play after a divorce. The charge can be filed against a person who fails… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘Civil contempt’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?