Every state is different when it comes to custody matters and more, as you have probably found ever since you have started the divorce process. When it comes to raising children with your ex-spouse, there are many aspects that are considered – including financially supporting the child from both ends. So what happens when it… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘child’s healthcare’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, May 8th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?