Divorce can be complicated when children are involved, including aspects like custody decisions and child support where necessary. If you are going through the divorce process but have no children, you may believe that this takes away one of the layers of a “common” divorce by today’s standards. However, you may find that divorce is… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘childfree’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017
Posted in Alimony, California law, Child Support, Children, Collaborative law, Conflict Resolution, Divorce, Family Law, Marriage | Comments Off on Will Our Divorce be Fast Since we Have no Children?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?