Let’s face it: Childcare can be expensive. Depending on your circumstances, fully paying for daycare costs may not be within the realm of possibility, which is where it becomes an issue. Because of this possibility, the courts must make considerations regarding who will pay for the childcare. With any child support determinations, the income or… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘childcare’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, January 31st, 2017
Amy Montes on Saturday, December 31st, 2016
Plenty of mothers feel as if they should be home with their children instead of working – but in a day and age where many families consist of both parents working, this can be a challenge in and of itself. You may have had thoughts about taking time off of work and staying at home… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?