We know that everything dealing with your separation is important to you, because you want to know what you should and shouldn’t do. When you are faced with filing taxes while separated from your spouse, you will either file ‘married filing jointly’ or ‘married filing separately.’ You should know the benefits and losses of choosing… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘child tax credit’
Amy Montes on Friday, February 16th, 2018
Posted in Alimony, Child Support, Children, Family Law, Legal Separation, money & property | Comments Off on What You Can Do if Filing Taxes While Going Through a Separation
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?