Children still need to be taken care of after a divorce. Child support is vital to ensuring that it is done. It is often awarded to a spouse at the end of the divorce process. Unfortunately, child support payments are often a burden on the payer and enforcement is required. One of the most frustrating… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘child support enforcement’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?