Child neglect is a very serious form of abuse that presents itself in the lives of many children in the United States. Unfortunately, if you find yourself in the midst of a custody case, you may feel as if you must protect your child from child neglect. Perhaps one parent is neglecting a child, which… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘child neglect’
Amy Montes on Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?