As people become educated about child abuse laws and procedures, they are more likely to report possible abuse. However, there are situations where reports of abuse are unsubstantiated, even if they are made in good faith. The perceived abuse is found to be untrue or misconstrued. Sometimes, such as in a messy divorce where custody… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘child custody disputed’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, October 7th, 2014
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?