Divorce is an incredible life upheaval. Even if the process is completely amiable, smooth, and reassuring for both sides, the seizable change will take time and commitment to adjust to in a healthy way. And you can be sure, before anyone reaches a stable point of peace, there will be small bumps along the way;… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘child counseling’
Amy Montes on Monday, May 4th, 2015
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?