Infidelity is probably the single most damaging thing that can happen to a marriage, and it’s very unfortunate because it is one of the most common problems a married couple will face. The feelings of betrayal can last a lifetime. In most marriages, however, infidelity leads to divorce. California is a no-fault divorce state –… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘cheating husband’
Amy Montes on Friday, June 14th, 2013
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?