Picture this: You and your spouse are going through divorce, but you aren’t sure how you’re going to financially support yourself when the divorce is finished. Because of this, the court will order something known as spousal support (or alimony), which orders the other partner to pay a certain amount of support each month. We… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘change in circumstances’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017
Amy Montes on Monday, July 3rd, 2017
When there have been changes in your financial situation, you are probably already aware that you can go back and modify your order. In many cases, this is done when you receive a new job and have a completely different salary. Sometimes, a modification is requested because you have a decrease in pay and can’t… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?