The areas of domestic partnership and same sex marriage could not escape the recent modification of California’s legal codes. Specifically, registration and dissolution were affected by the new legislation known as SB 651. This new law amended two family law sections and added two more to remove the requirement that domestic partners have a common… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘California’s legal codes’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?