California Palimony laws were created for couples living together who are not married. If the relationship ends, one of the parties may be entitled to a portion of the other’s property – depending on the circumstances surrounding the relationship. Palimony was best known back in the 1970’s when a woman living with the actor Lee… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘California Palimony Laws’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?