It can be a sensitive matter, but getting a prenuptial agreement is an increasingly important tool to protect both spouses in the event of the unforeseen – a divorce! Unfortunately, prenuptial agreements have a bad connotation in many people’s minds. Some believe bringing up a prenup can reflect negatively on a marriage’s future and are… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘california code 1610’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?