Divorce is not always an easy thing, and this is especially true if you maintain a business with your ex-spouse. You want to do whatever it takes to protect your business assets when you are going through a difficult time that can be financially taxing on you and your spouse. What are some ways that… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘business assets’
Amy Montes on Friday, August 31st, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?