When your spouse lives in another state, custody schedules can run awry and you may wonder what you can do. Co-parenting is sometimes hard as it is, and even harder when you are so far apart from one another. There are some things that you must consider if you and your spouse are thinking about… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘breaks’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, December 20th, 2017
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Parental Relocation, Parental rights | Comments Off on Problems That Arise When Parents Live in Different States
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?