Let’s end the stigma that mediation is just for divorce in general. Many people believe that the mediation process is only for things like assets, property, and more, and the conflict that stands between you and your divorcing spouse. However, it is much more than that. It can deal widely with much more personal issues… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘blame game’
Amy Montes on Thursday, February 1st, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?