There are many important reasons why a parent would want to establish paternity that will both benefit the parent and the child. However, you may wonder how the process works and how we can help you along the way. Today we will help you understand. Ways That Paternity is Established 1.) The first way that… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘birth’
Amy Montes on Friday, October 21st, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?