Pre-nuptial agreements protect the average couple – not only the rich and famous. They are becoming more and more popular all the time. The agreement is usually signed before the marriage takes place but can also be signed immediately afterwards. It provides details for dividing all property if the couple decides to divorce down the… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘binding contract’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?