You may be familiar with the term ‘bigamy,’ which means that you would marry a second spouse without divorcing the first one. What happens if you find yourself in this same situation, even if you didn’t try it? This practice is illegal on a federal level and your marriage could suffer because of it. Today… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘bigamous relationship’
Amy Montes on Friday, April 27th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?