What is amicable divorce? Often times, when you hear of divorce, you think about how heated the process can become and how difficult decisions are when you have many harsh issues to deal with. You don’t want your divorce to become a drawn-out brawl, which is why you want to go through amicable divorce. Amicable… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘big picture’
Amy Montes on Friday, August 24th, 2018
Posted in Children, Collaborative law, Conflict Resolution, Divorce, Family Law | Comments Off on Amicable Divorce: What is it and How Do You Have One?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?