Hubert Joly, Best Buy CEO had to sell 451,153 shares of his company’s stock – for a total of $16.7 million. Why? You ask. Some assets are easy to divide in a divorce, such as selling an automobile or even a home. Dividing stock options can present a unique set of challenges and can be… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘best buy ceo divorce’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?