Mediation is something that many people choose every year as they are going through the divorce process. This is due to the fact that the process is streamlined and brings many benefits along with it, rather than taking your case to trial and chancing the fact that you might not receive the results you were… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘benefits of mediation’
Amy Montes on Friday, December 7th, 2018
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?