Many years ago, more mothers tended to stay at home with their children while husbands went to work, but over the years this changed and now women are a strong and necessary part of the workforce! Due to these changes, custody issues can come into play, especially when large determinations are being made that could… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘battles’
Amy Montes on Thursday, January 19th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?