There is an estimated 220,000 children under the age of 18 being raised in same-sex families in the United States. The unfortunate truth is that, before Obergefell when same-sex marriage bans were ended, it was found that there are legal and economic deprivations that children suffer when their parents are not permitted to marry. Government… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘bans’
Amy Montes on Monday, December 19th, 2016
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?