Let’s say that you are in a position where you are ready to file for divorce and the other spouse is not paying for your mortgage, so you are left to settle matters on your own. You may wonder if you should file bankruptcy first or if divorce is the best option. To put things… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘bankruptcy’
Amy Montes on Tuesday, January 17th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?