“Your mother doesn’t do it as good as me.” “The reason why your father is late is because he doesn’t care about anything.” “Your parent is a liar and a cheat.” Parental alienation takes place when one parent attempts to interfere with the relationship that the child has with another parent, in a negative way,… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘badmouths’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?