When you have a child custody order in place with the other parent, a relocation can put a damper on things. Either from you or your spouse, this makes visitation much more difficult for your child, who will now be separated from the other parent for a certain amount of time. In many cases, one… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘bad faith’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Divorce, Family Law, Parental Relocation, Parental rights, Visitation Rights | Comments Off on How Relocation Laws Are Decided in Terms of Child Custody
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?