Are you in a situation where you are not sure you are the father of a newborn child? Do you want to exercise your own legal paternity rights? If this is your case, DNA testing and a court order is what you need. Depending on whether or not the child’s mother will allow you to… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘baby’
Amy Montes on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012
Amy Montes on Thursday, April 28th, 2011
In California, both a mother and father are entitled to paternity leave when a baby is born. California’s Paid Family Leave Law allows both parents to stay home from work with pay for six weeks. If you are about to become a new parent, visit California’s Employment Development Department at www.edd.ca.gov to request the proper… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?