If you are going through a divorce, you probably already understand what a parenting plan is and how it works to create a schedule between you and your ex-spouse. When children are at their youngest, it is always a good idea to keep separation time from the mother and father as small as possible. The… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘attachment’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?