When entering into a marriage, many people choose to enter into a prenuptial agreement. A prenuptial agreement, or prenup, is a contract which allows a couple to determine the property rights in their marriage. A prenup can be used to protect a party’s assets, protect a party from assuming the debts of another party, set… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘asset protection’
Amy Montes on Friday, December 26th, 2014
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?