The California divorce process requires the couple to prepare and exchange preliminary financial disclosures regarding incomes, expenses, property (both marital and separate) and all debts and obligations with each other. Without them, the judge will not grant the divorce. Not filling them out or filling them out incorrectly can cause problems for both parties. A… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘asset divistion’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?