In most cases, child support payments end when the child reaches the age of majority – 18 or 21. However, there are many factors to take into consideration when determining this. There are incidences when payments do not end until the child graduates from college. If your child becomes emancipated, your support obligations end…. Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘armed services’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?