Before we look at the pros and cons of joint physical custody, you first need to understand what it is. Joint custody is the way that two parents share even custody amongst their child. In this physical custody arrangement, children live with their parent one part of the week and with the other parent for… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘anxious’
Amy Montes on Friday, December 29th, 2017
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Conflict Resolution, Divorce, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on Joint Physical Custody: Are There Pros and Cons?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- Do You Need an Attorney Who Specializes in High Asset Divorce?
- Is a Marital Prenup for You if You Have a Lot of Wealth?
- Four Serious Issues You May Experience in the Divorce Process
- Signs That You Should Think About Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Am I Obligated to Take Care of My Child’s College Tuition in Divorce?