To understand why annulments are so rare in today’s times, you must understand the difference between an annulment and a divorce. Divorce is the process that officially terminates a previously valid marriage, while an annulment says that a marriage was never valid to begin with. This can happen for many reasons, including: Somebody not being… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘annulments’
Amy Montes on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017
Amy Montes on Wednesday, August 30th, 2017
If you are considering a divorce, you may want to know that there are more options standing between you and the results you wish to see. Did you know that you might be able to go through an annulment or a separation? First, you will want to weigh your options and determine which best fits… Continue reading →
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?