Most people are familiar with traditional litigation where they go to court with their attorney, using the facts of the case to convince a judge to agree with the outcome they desire. Litigation has its benefits and drawbacks. If the couple is low-conflict and wish to divorce amicably, there may be another option – Collaborative… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘amicably’
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?