When you’re going through a divorce with children, your children will always be your top priority. Perhaps some of the reason why you are going through the divorce is because you have concerns about your spouse, especially in regards to your children’s safety. There are numerous reasons why this could be called into question but… Continue reading →
Posts Tagged ‘abusive relationship’
Amy Montes on Thursday, December 13th, 2018
Posted in Child visitation, Children, Family Law, Parental rights | Comments Off on In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
Experienced. Dedicated. Distinguished.
Our legal team is dedicated to helping individuals achieve new beginnings after divorce and other complicated family law issues. Attorney Amy Montes', dedication and experience led to her being named one of 2009's Who's Who in Orange County in Orange County Lawyers Magazine.
Contact Us For a Free Consultation
- In What Circumstances Does Supervised Visitation Apply to a Case?
- The Answers to Your Burning Questions Regarding Mediation
- Your Holiday Plans and Custody: How to Modify Your Order
- What to Know When You Are Divorcing from an Abusive Spouse
- Can I Attempt to Appeal My Child Custody Order After the Fact?